17 Affirmations for 2017Wednesday, January 04, 2017
Like I had mentioned in my post here, I have decided to do away with the New Year, New Me; New Year Resolution and the likes. Past experiences have led me to believe that a step at a time takes you to your destination and 30 days make a habit. So instead of trying or rather forcing myself to change over night just because it's new year, I would rather take small steps every day to get to my desired destination. It might take a week or five years, but progress matters.
Affirmations helps to to make you aware of your thoughts and consciously ward off negative thoughts and doubts. If you can make them part of your daily routine. I tried it during my pregnancy and it helped on the high and low days, I consciously said them repeatedly and my mood improved.
So in the spirit of baby steps, here is a list of my affirmations for 2017
1. I am confident and courageous, I possess the strength and ability to accomplish all my goals and dreams.
2. I am in perfect balance. I am emotionally connected and healed.
3. I am free of worry and at peace with who I am.
4. I am in the process of becoming a better version of myself.
5. Everyday I grow stronger and more relaxed.
6. Something wonderful is about to happen to me today.
7. I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.
8. I am brave, fearless, bold and strong.
9. Things are working out for me.
10. I am grateful for the abundance I already have and the abundance I am about to receive.
11. I am energetic, organized and productive.
12. I trust in divine timing, the universe always has my back.
13. My body is getting stronger and healthier everyday.
14. My business gets better and better everyday.
15. I am worthy of my dreams.
16. I am financially free and I am generous with what I have.
17. I love myself and life.
I just curated the affirmations I used during my pregnancy and added a few more. I am going to get it printed and put it close to my bed. What do you think about affirmations? Are they useful? Have you tried them before? How have they worked for you? Let me know in the comments so we can share experiences.