This post coincidentally came at the right time for me. For the past two days I have been under the weather with malaria. And recovery can be hard because I have mothering duties to attend to regardless of my health. My little love can be hyperactive. She took that from me. So taking care of a baby while being sick is not a piece of cake. But I have to be positive about it.
My patience has basically worn out, but my positivity has not. This is the first weekend of the year, and it doesn't look like you are making progress with your goals for the year. Let that positivity through. Here's how to do just that.
1. Surround yourself with positive people.This is major key! Positive people will help boost your morale.
2. Don't dwell on the past. You may have carried over some goals from last year. So what? This year is different, don't expect immediate results, just keep pushing yourself.
3. Hold tight to your faith.
4. Laugh more
5. Give yourself a break. Don't put yourself under too much pressure. Take some things lightly. See the fun in the journey.
6. Stop procrastinating. Be focused. Make lists. Take action now. Be intentional with your time.
7. Have more patience. Stop comparing yourself with others. It doesn't help. Compare yourself to the person you were yesterday.
What other actions should we take for positivity this year? Let's chat in the comments section.